The Global Fashion Business Alliance Prepares Fashion Brands and Entrepreneurs for Success
The Global Fashion Business Alliance is a trade association focused on business development in providing education, resources and services to entrepreneurs and fashion brands. The Fashion & Luxury Entrepreneur Business Management Program benefits emerging and established fashion, jewelry, accessories and textile designers, brands, retailers, showrooms, international trade offices and government organizations, fashion councils and related industry professionals around the world.
LIVE Webinar Series
The GFBA hosts weekly LIVE educational webinars that are attended by designers, brands, educators, governments, and industry executives from around the world. The webinar series is hosted by Beth Sobol, founder and CEO of the GFBA and feature top fashion experts from the United States representing respected organizations such as Hilldun Corporation, Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Hawke Media, Columbus Consulting, Prager Metis CPAs, PM Business Advisors, Pilnick & Associates, Cozen O-Connor P.A., and The Barbarian Agency, among others.
Marketing Reach (eblasts and social media): Over 5 million via GFBA global contacts.
Demographic of Attendees: Designers, brand owners, retailers, CEO’s and managing directors, university deans, faculty and leadership, graduate students, international government organizations/trade officers, media, and marketing executives.
Countries Represented: 20+ incl. U.S.A., Europe, South America, Central America, the Caribbean, The Middle East, & Africa
Number of Attendees: Approximately 150 – 180 international participants have joined each webinar
- Financing an Omni Channel Fashion Business
- Supply Chain of the Future
- Digital Marketing of the Future
- Protecting Your Brand and the NEW Rules in Working with Influencers
- Fashion Accounting Post Covid-19
- Taxes and Compliance
- Experiential Branding and How to Reach Your Customer Post COVID-19
- A New Era of Marketing, Merchandising, and Brand Building
- The Future of Sustainability
- Sponsorship is for 6 months
- Logo placement on GFBA website
- Hotlink to sponsors website
- Logo placement in all weekly social media marketing materials reaching approx. 5,160,102 globally
- One dedicated eblast to 34,000 targeted attendees announcing sponsorship
- Sponsor may provide a special offer or discount to eblast recipients
- Sponsor may provide one :30 second recorded message posted on the Sponsor page of the GFBA site
6 Month Sponsorship Investment: $3,500
Beth Sobol, Founder & CEO
Global Fashion Business Alliance